Embark on an exclusive and lavish falconry adventure that invites you to discover the captivating world of falcons and their profound cultural significance to the Emirati people and their rich heritage.
Prepare to be mesmerized as falcons gracefully soar through the desert skies, their majestic flight a testament to their strength and agility. Accompanied by a skilled falconer, you'll have the privilege of witnessing a captivating demonstration that showcases both ancient and modern training techniques used in falconry.
Immerse yourself in the captivating world of falconry, where you have the unique opportunity to interact with magnificent birds of prey, impeccably trained to provide you with an exceptional showcase.
• Children between the age of 5-11 years will be charged at a child’s rate.
• A private car booking is required if travelling with children under five years old.
• The nature drive is not recommended for guests more than six months pregnant
• Get picked up in a private Range Rover between 05:30 AM and 06:30 AM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time on the evening before your desert safari.
• Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive your Headscarf and a Stainless Steel Water Bottle. These are included in each booking and are a gift for our guests to take home.
• Partake in a private and interactive falconry demonstration set in a beautiful desert camp.
• Journey on a nature drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxurious Range Rover.
• Visit a beautiful remote lake, which is also a bird sanctuary.
• Indulge in a gourmet breakfast at the world-famous Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa.
• Return to your hotel between 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM. Your total experience will last approximately five hours.
|Private car - 02 Guests
|Private car - 03 Guests
|Private car - 04 Guests
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on our latest travel news & updates.
Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved
Made with and in