Embark on a luxurious exploration of the Dubai Desert in an ultra-premium Range Rover, accompanied by a professional Conservation Guide. Set out on a captivating nature drive that unveils the wonders of the Dubai desert's diverse fauna and flora, providing you with fascinating insights into its unique characteristics. Keep your eyes peeled for the chance to spot native wildlife as you traverse the enchanting desert landscape.
Embark on a captivating 7-hour platinum desert safari, where you'll delve into the wonders of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of Arabic culture. Prepare for an array of thrilling and adventurous activities that will leave you with unforgettable memories. Engage your adventurous spirit as you partake in a variety of thrilling activities tailored to satisfy every taste. From dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle, sandboarding down the pristine slopes, to experiencing the adrenaline rush of quad biking, there's an adventure waiting for everyone.
• Children between the age of 5-11 years will be charged at a child’s rate.
• A private car booking is required if travelling with children under five years old.
• The nature drive is not recommended for guests more than six months pregnant.
Non – Refundable
• As the desert can get quite warm, we suggest bringing a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and cool, comfortable clothes. For desert safaris in the winter, we recommend bringing something warm to wear.
• Arabic jackets (Besht) are available for guests in the camp on request should the temperature drop.
• Get picked up in a Range Rover between 02:00 PM and 04:30 PM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time around noon on the day of your desert safari.
• Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive your Headscarf and a Stainless-Steel Water Bottle. These are included in each booking and are a gift for our guests to take home.
• Take unique pictures with a fleet of museum-quality vintage Land Rovers.
• Embark on a 60-minute Range Rover nature safari through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
• Visit a beautiful remote lake, which is also a bird sanctuary.
• Watch a spectacular falconry performance at an exclusive venue reserved only for Platinum Desert Safari guests.
• Sunset canapés with sparkling juice and strawberries.
• Enjoy a camel ride into the sunset, arriving at a serene desert oasis and exclusive cabana.
• Indulge in a six-course fine-dining dinner.
• Marvel at captivating entertainment consisting of an acrobatic and fire performance.
• Return to the city between 09:30 PM and 11:30 PM, depending on the season. Your total experience will last approximately seven hours.
|Sharing - Sharing
|Private Car - 2 Guests
|Private Car - 3 Guests
|Private Car - 4 Guests
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on our latest travel news & updates.
Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved
Made with and in