Embark on a desert safari that has received numerous accolades, making it the most renowned in Dubai. This educational and entertaining adventure is perfect for the whole family, offering a unique and distinct experience unlike any other. Prepare to be a part of history as you uncover the desert in an entirely new way.Your knowledgeable and professional Conservation Guide will accompany you on a nature safari through the Dubai Desert Conservation Drive. Gain valuable insights into the desert's rich fauna, flora, and the remarkable survival techniques employed by the Bedouin people. Discover the secrets of their historical resilience in this arid landscape.
Prepare for an extraordinary adventure as you are whisked away in vintage 1940s/50s Land Rovers during your hotel pickup. As you venture into the mesmerizing Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, be prepared to be awestruck by the enchanting sand dunes that gracefully undulate and create a mesmerizing spectacle. Keep a keen eye out for the indigenous wildlife of Dubai, such as the graceful Arabian oryx, the elusive sand cat, the nimble Ruppel's fox, and the elegant gazelles. Let the beauty of these magnificent creatures and the stunning desert landscape captivate your senses as you embark on this remarkable journey.
• Children between the age of 5-11 years will be charged at a child’s rate.
• A private car booking is required if travelling with children under five years old.
• The nature drive is not recommended for guests more than six months pregnant.
• Pick-up from Dubai hotels between 02:00 PM and 04:30 PM, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time around noon on the day of your desert safari.
• Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive your Headscarf and a Stainless-Steel Water Bottle. These are included in each booking and are a gift for our guests to take home.
• Embark on a 60-minute nature safari (choose between a Vintage Land Rover or Camel Caravan when booking).
• Marvel at a spectacular sunset falcon show against an Arabian sunset backdrop.
• Arrive at an authentic torch-lit Bedouin Camp and receive a warm Arabic welcoming with coffee and dates.
• Enjoy live breadmaking, coffeemaking, camel rides and shisha.
• Indulge in a four-course traditional dinner.
• Watch and partake in interactive Emirati performances like drumming and Yola.
• Return to the hotel between 09:30 PM and 11:30 PM, depending on the season. Your total experience will last approximately seven hours.
|Sharing - Sharing
|Private Car - 02 Guests
|Private Car - 03 Guests
|Private Car - 04 Guests
|Private Car - 05 Guests
|Private Car - 06 Guests
|Private Car - 07 Guests
|Private Car - 08 Guests
|Private Car - 09 Guests
|Private Car - 10 Guests
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on our latest travel news & updates.
Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved
Made with and in