Qasr Al Watan transcends the conventional definition of a palace; it unfolds as an immersive and enlightening journey set in a modern environment that celebrates governance, knowledge, and craftsmanship. This incredible and distinctive landmark in the Middle East provides a one-of-a-kind experience. Overflowing with knowledge, it grants the world a pioneering insight into the rich Arab heritage and the governing principles that have shaped the history of the United Arab Emirates, while offering a visionary glimpse into its future. Qasr Al Watan is a testament to the nation's profound cultural legacy and its aspirations for the times to come.
Embrace a singular opportunity to be awestruck by the grandeur of a majestic hallway, leaving you with a profound and meaningful experience. Explore captivating exhibitions that pay homage to the region's opulent Arabic heritage, offering a glimpse into its rich cultural tapestry. Additionally, this unique experience will enable you to gain a deeper appreciation for the innovations that will steer the country's future, as you delve into the knowledge presented within this educational institution.
• Photography and Videography (personal)
• Special Area for Smoking
• Food and Beverages (except bottled water)
• Penknives or knives of any kind
• Long umbrellas
• Bicycles, folding bikes, roller-skates or skateboards
• Pets or animals
• Large bags that can’t fit through airport-style security scanners
• CS gas (tear gas) or any weapon
• Guests aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid admission ticket.
• Children aged 3 and under enjoy complimentary entry to Qasr Al Watan.
• Junior tickets are exclusive to guests aged between 4 – 17.
• Government-issued photo ID may be required as proof of age.
• Please keep this ticket with you at all times during your visit to Qasr Al Watan, as it will be checked at multiple points. Failure to present the ticket may result in denial of entry.
• Your Qasr Al Watan Ticket permits a single entry to the palace building. Re-entry is not allowed once you exit the palace building.
• This ticket is non-amendable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable. Any alterations or damages will void the ticket.
• Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
|Qasr Al Watan - Sharing
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on our latest travel news & updates.
Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved
Made with and in